Check out this job we are currently hiring for! Submit resumes to email@example.com
The Administrative / Customer Service / Accounting Coordinator needs to be a trustworthy person would can work in a fast paced environment. This position is the first point of contact with clients and assists management with office coordination, customer service, scheduling, client management, client development, light accounting and administration. The position coordinates administrative support for the office while effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously. The Administrative Coordinator handles all office administrative, customer service and light accounting responsibilities as directed by management. This position requires an energetic, articulate, and driven individual who is able to consultatively give business and service information to inquirers via telephone, email, and in person.
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Greet all incoming customers and schedule service appointments for customers
- Answer phone calls and consult customers on services
- Upsell services to customers to make sure customer receives quality results and services
- Go over vehicles with customers upon arrival to point out areas of concern to make sure package is best for them
- Go over vehicles with customer after service is complete to ensure satisfaction
- Make satisfaction calls to customers
- Respond to clients and customers via phone, mail, email and social media
- Input daily work logs into excel payroll spreadsheet; payroll processing
- Assist in development and implementation of company procedures, processes and policies
- Create and maintain customer and vendor records and files and database in accordance with company requirements
- Research and soft sales to dealerships and company prospects with management
- Coordinate the handling of team member performance issues as needed in the interest of maintaining company quality
- Input sales receipts and invoices into QuickBooks
- Input and maintain customer information in company database
- Update and maintain weekly lot wash, mobile and corporate routes and detail schedules
- Input receipts and checks into checkbook and QuickBooks
- Send monthly invoice statements to dealerships / companies
- Communicate with companies all outstanding invoices and accounts receivables
- Receive client check payments in QuickBooks
- Receive credit card payments in QuickBooks
- Take credit card payments and make bank deposits
- Assist management team with research for business on local and regional level
- Assist with team member recruiting
- Assist with creating brochures, pamphlets and newsletters
- Create email promotions and newsletters and send to customers
- Maintain Facebook, Instagram, Linked-In and Twitter accounts for two companies
- Manage other projects as assigned
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software. Must complete proficiency test for Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks software and/or willingness to attend QuickBooks software training.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative; self-starter with need for minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously; flexibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage details with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work fluently within various types of software.
- Commitment to accuracy; attention to detail.
Compensation: $11 – 13+ per hour (DOE)
- Social media knowledge or strong interest in learning
- Ability to write business documents and correspondences
- College degree in business or business experience equivalent preferred
- Two years of experience working with small businesses preferred